"...will deliver on time, on budget, while exceeding expectations ... always finding a way to innovate and push into new territory, ... able to represent our company transparently, helping us build relationships and land sales ... consistently been a great value..." - Jason Shaeffer, VP Operations of Vis-a-vis Inc.
Who we work with
Quinnovation works with organizations looking to capitalize on new technologies to meet performance needs. When you’re looking to create the best, we provide the needed integration of deep learning and broad technology experience. Organizations we work with are ready to think outside the box about how to leverage technology to empower people to work faster, smarter, and more creatively. We’re looking for organizations who are ready to step beyond ‘cookie cutter’ solutions and aligned with how we really think, work and learn.
Companies that work with Quinnovation have:
- tried the ordinary solutions, and know they can do better
- realized that boring learning doesn’t work, and are looking to lift engagement
- realized they’re not taking advantage of new technology innovations – they have heard of new technology initiatives – mobile, content models, games, wikis, blogs, twitter, etc. – and are wondering what it means for improving learning
- unsure how to meet the rapidly changing needs of the organization and/or the marketplace – trying to cope when the learners are changing, the products are changing, the customers are changing, the competitions changing, and the learning’s changing
- You’ve tried eLearning – you’ve put content on a screen, with a quiz, and you’re ready to go further and deeper but you need principles and guidance
- You’re not taking advantage of technology – performance support, content management systems, portals, wireless, social networks are happening and you’re wondering what to do
- You want to play a strategic role – you’re tired of just supporting formal learning, and want to contribute more dynamically to organizational success, but you don’t know how
- You’re ready to think out of the box – recognizing that creativity in learning design needs to be coupled with innovation in technology opportunities
- You’re happy with off-the-shelf solutions – ‘one size fits all’ fits you
- You’re still about ‘training’ – instructional designers and production personnel or rapid tools alone are sufficient to meet your needs